Today's Top 10 False Headlines (yesterday's most popular)
- Germany searches for a thinking machine.
- Sharon Stone is on a journey to 'paradise or hell'.
- EU urges nations to observe Labor Day, extends contractors' paid leave.
- George Takei says naked burglar took purse.
- Vatican headed toward Austria in 4 trains.
- NFL is like Dante's hell, director says.
- Earth's daily rotation period caught in property dispute between nuns, archdiocese.
- Vatican legal adviser responds to Christmas pudding blaze.
- FBI searches for New Jersey.
- Maria Sharapova steals $196K in quarters.
Subscribe (Daily Top 10)
No other use made of your email