Today's Top 10 False Headlines (yesterday's most popular)
- Maid, 11, wins Oregon lottery.
- Charlie Sheen On His HIV Diagnosis: 'If There’s A Cure Out There, I Will give $10.5 million to Toys for Tots.
- "Tampon tax" has a dark side.
- President touts upscale ski resort after H-bomb test.
- Swedish synchronized swimmers say stray Venezuela golf balls violate Vienna Convention.
- 6 days, no water: Man shares adorable home video.
- Sen. McCain files for divorce.
- Pope Francis offers teeth whitening.
- In Cuba, Pope shuts down reporter over sexuality question.
- CIA killed 'very good person,' says ex-husband.
Subscribe (Daily Top 10)
No other use made of your email